2009년 10월 20일 화요일

Reflections about 2009-10-20 Mrs. Gunther's Class

-Reflections about 2009-10-20 Mrs. Gunther's Class-

In this first class, I realized how much responsibility is in my every decision. Before turning to the teenage, I usually decided for fun and I always knew that there will be no serious consequences.
However, after I turned to teenage I realized that I have to make serious choices between everyday.
For example, am I going to finish the homework today or not. Therefore, if I didn't do my homework, there will be a consequence. I think today's lesson was very thoughtful and important.
So in conclusion, I learned "responsibility in every choices I make".

댓글 1개:

  1. Yes, Richiard, you are going to have some really hard choices in the next few years. However, how do you make choices? How do you know what a good choice would be for you?

    답글삭제