2009년 10월 30일 금요일

Reflections about 2009-10-30 Mrs. Gunther's Class

Today, we were given a booklet which tests our ability and interests to know what we are best at, so that we can choose the right career. My interest was in History. I'm a freshmen and I have 4 years to finish the High School. Therefore, thinking seriously about what I'm interested in, and what I would choose for my career right now wouldn't matter very much. My interest might change in 4 years. So I chose History for now. Mrs. Gunther gave us another booklet that had a list of alphabetized order of occupations that I could choose. Before I looked at the list, I didn't know any of occupations but after I looked at it, I realized that, in the world that we live in, there are many jobs that we can choose. So I thought a little bit about my current decision, the History, and asked my self. Am I really willing to go to the path of History or not. And my answer was, do my best in all subject.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기