I'm recently having trouble with understanding how to apply God's World to Career planning.
I barely understand what I'm doing in the 'Life-Shaping Decision' booklet. It's almost talking about how to apply God's idea and God's World to the career planning. I understand what to do for the Career planning, however, the questions they ask, involve God's word, kind of confuses me, and I barely understand what it means. It is hard for somebody who has no such religious background, trying to understand the meaning and the words people use with so many biblical terms. I really don't have any hatred toward the bible but I just don't understand them and it's testing my knowledge every time I want to do some homework...
So today, we did a new thing, we were given a registration code to connect to the internet which will determine our learning style, and the personality type. And other etc... It helped me to find about me, and also my personality. It was really surprising, it was mostly correct about my learning style.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기