2009년 11월 9일 월요일

Personal Reflection (The Spritual Pathway Assessement)

1. What are one or two activities I need to engage in regularly to stay connected with God? How will I incorporate these activities into the rhythm of my life?

Firstly, I have to read bible. Secondly, I have to pray before eating food. The first activity, which is reading bible, is really hard. But by reading the first chapter, the Genesis, and so on. Then it will increase the faith in believing God. The second activity, which is praying before eating food, and praying in anytime, but not for when I wish to pray. This will always remind me to worship God, because God made our daily meal, our essences. Like, water, clothing, etc... So, in order to apply this activity into the rhythm of my life, whenever I have extra time, I should read bible and understand the least meaning of each sentences, and pray for God after I've finished reading a part of bible. Same as before eating dinner, I should pray for God, showing a sign of thankfulness for giving us the food. That way, I can stay connected with God regularly. One more important activity that I can think of is by praying alone. By praying in my room or any places that are isolated from noise and people, can help me connected to the God.

2. In what ways can I stretch myself to experience God in new ways?

Worshiping and learning in community like Catholic Church. And volunteer service for the people who are not wealthier enough. So volunteering and worshiping in the church can stretch myself to the better path of experiencing God.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기